Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Home


People often ask me if we have a favorite place that we have travelled and I always have the same reply. It is each and every place I have been and the moment that I am in them. In this way I am able to fully savor each and every place and still be excited for what is ahead.

We have had the most extraordinary opportunities to pursue our love of travel and culture. From Southeast Asia to the Middle East and many places in-between we have been the recipient of many gifts. For me, there is something very freeing about this part of my life and I am always trying to incorporate it into my life back home. I am still working on this but each time I leave and return the new me gets a bit more confident in the living a treasured life.

We are home now and I am processing all that has been a part of this journey. The beauty of something new. The familiarity of something revisited. The excitement of spontaneity. And the hope for what is ahead. I am back on my walking 'program' and use this time to daydream of our next adventures.


But for now, I am savoring this moment of beauty in my favorite place of all. Home with family.

 You are the anchor of my heart...

No comments: