Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A Few Things First

A Few Things First
This is just a quick note of thanks to all who have helped us reach this place. To our family, most importantly...thank you for believing in us and/or teasing us along the way. Your encouragement means everything to us. Thank you for your help on the home front. From watching our home to writing and sending pictures once in awhile you mean the world to us and we miss you like crazy.

Thank you to our places of employment/ministry for graciously allowing us this time to be together. Your kindness in this area will not be forgotten.


To those us helping in our preparation, you rock! REI in Fresno-thank you Patty, Jordan, Lindsay, Dre, and the gang for all of your expertise. We have appreciated you more than you will ever know. To our neighbor Kerry, thank you for all you training, nutrition, massages, treats, and mostly for just being the beautiful girl you are to us. To Curtis Cookingham-your advice has paid off and we are doing well. MASH trainers, thanks for never grimacing as we showed up week after week in full garb. You guys are awesome and we love you so very much. To Gib, my special friend, your love and encouragement carries me through so many things. I hold the special gift you gave me. Not because I needed a reminder...I have you me in my heart. Lois, I am listening to violin music everyday...thank you. Judy and family...thank you for your prayers, always.

We carry each of you with us each step along the way. You are what we look forward to upon our return home...Buen Camino.

No comments: